Sean has over 20 years’ experience in Business Management and Project Management.
• Execution and delivery of major projects valued at over £10M.
• High level of negotiating and influencing skills with a strong ability for problem solving.
• Experienced in implementing new systems from concept to handover; liaising directly with all stakeholders, establish Budget levels, Conceptual Design and Planning, Professional team appointment, Tender procedures and contract negotiations, Project Scheduling and Sequencing.
• Project Planning; Critical Path Analysis, Gantt Chart tools, Project variance monitoring in line with costs and time, Procurement cost, time impact analysis and labour Resource management.
• Identification of threats to schedules and potential gaps, propose remedies and updating budgets, ensuring project delivery time lines, advising project team on critical changes.