112 Donegall St | Belfast’s startup central, the city’s first tech coworking space.
Home to 30 tech startups, 4000 sq ft of space, 4 meeting rooms, smack in the middle of Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter, with the city’s fastest reliable broadband connection, home to Northern Ireland’s startup accelerator, visiting international mentors and investors, managed by Xcell Partners and don’t forget there’s Blu the dog.
What’s on offer?
– Meeting rooms (by hour/day)
– Own door offices
– Tea and coffee making facilities
– Virtual addresses
– Event space
– Super quick broadband
– 24 Hour secure access with full cctv security
– Access to printing, scanning and a 3D printer
– Easy access by foot, bike, bus and car
– Lockers, kitchen area and changing facilities